- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs;
- Elicit business and user requirements via workshops/meetings, analysis of competitive systems, and other methods;
- Conduct Discovery / Analysis phases on projects;
- Prepare all the necessary artifacts as appropriate such as Vision and Scope document, Consulting reports, SRS, use cases/user stories, diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Process requests for proposal, including participation in the creation of commercial proposals and BA activities estimation.
- 3+ years of professional experience in IT Business Analyst position;
- Good knowledge of business analysis theory and the ability to effectively use it in IT industry;
- Experience in creating and maintaining business analysis documentation (Vision and Scope, SRS, Wireframes creation, User Manual, etc.);
- UML and BPMN notations knowledge;
- General understanding of common deployment methodologies;
- Fluent written and spoken English (Upper-Intermediate+).
As a plus will be:
- Practical experience with the solutions for data visualization (Tableau, MS Power BI, Qlik);
- Practical experience in description of building the reports;
- SQL knowledge (ability to write simple queries);
- Basic knowledge of project management;
- Experience in pre-sales activities;
- Experience in direct communication to End-customer.
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills;
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Tendency to self-development and professional proactivity;
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- High attention to details.